At Bethel Grove we realize that it is not easy to walk in the door and feel connected. In fact, it is easy to attend church on Sunday mornings, week after week, without truly entering into the life of the church and experiencing the blessings of the body of Christ. We desire to help you connect with other believers!
Romans 12: 4-5 (NLT) – Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.
Here are some some ways you can begin to connect at Bethel Grove:
- Contact a pastor or staff member to talk about how you can get more plugged in. They are always happy to hear from you!
- Check out one of our many small groups. We believe that small groups are the primary place for BG members to connect with others and give and receive support and care.
- If you are in middle school and high school then check out our youth group
- If you are a Mother Of a PreSchooler then consider joining MOPS, which is held at (but not run by) Bethel Grove.
- If you’ve been going here awhile and call Bethel Grove your home church, consider becoming a member.
- If you are a student several of our members are active campus ministry staff at both Ithaca College and Cornell. You can check out the wonderful campus ministries.
- At Bethel Grove we are often having special events and doing special church activities outside of Sunday morning. Check out the announcements to see what is going on.